Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A few days down... A few months to go!

When I got the call from MW asking if I could step in to help with a Verizon Rule the Map team for two weeks, I jumped at the opportunity.  Since it had been about a month and a half since I came home from Detroit (where I did the same VzW RTM work) and I still didn't have a new job lined up-- and I love MW as a company-- I was thrilled to get the chance to work with another Map team and travel around for a couple weeks.

But it gets better.

About four days in, I got a second call from the MW office.  In a wonderful answer to my prayers, they asked how I was getting along with Molly and Jeffry-- and then asked if I'd want to stay on for the remainder of the tour.

In about a week's time, I went from being unemployed at my parents' house to having a full-time job in the south for the rest of 2011 :)

This blog will be a place for my friends & family to see where our RTM travels take us-- and to see how a Chicago girl handles the south!

Welcome aboard, y'all! (ok, too soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment